Adding a new offer on the ShareSpace platform is a very easy and intuitive process.
What’s more, we are basically the only platform that offers office operators so much freedom in the content of the offer published for the clients- remember, you always have access to the contents and can modify it at any point.
ShareSpace provides its advice to make the offer as attractive as possible for potential clients. To learn how to create a perfect profile, see our article Best Listing Practices – how to make my offer more attractive?
How to add your offer?
First, have at hand the information below, as it will be necessary during the process:
* Location address
* Location email address
* Location telephone number
* Reception opening times – open 24/7?
* Short description of the location
* Which floors are occupied by your venue?
* Number of square meters/ square feet of the location?
* Where to park, parking garage around, or parking spots available?
* Pictures of:
- The facade (outside view) x1
- Interior shots of the property x3
- Different offices available x1 each
* Venue amenities (e.g. coffee, printers, Wi-Fi)
* Your company’s tax number
* Your company’s bank account number and BIC/SWIFT code
* Prices for offices and prices for coworking / dedicated desks & conference rooms.
If you don’t have an account on ShareSpace simply register here: Register your venue
If you already have an account on ShareSpace simply go to your OFFICES tab right below your name and surname:
You will see all of your locations plus the option ADD NEW OFFICE:
Next choose whether You want to add flexible office or a traditional one:
Check out the tutorial below for a step-by-step guide to adding a flexible space:
Check out the tutorial below for a step-by-step guide to adding a traditional space:
If you wish to know more about adding offices please check out our article How can I add office offer to my venue page?