What is ShareSpace?
ShareSpace is the first end-to-end commercial real estate leasing platform which secures online transactions using blockchain technology. Through a range of unique solutions, ShareSpace enables companies of all sizes to find spaces and complete transactions via a fully digital process.
What does that mean? Clients can search, compare, negotiate & SIGN lease agreements online – all in one place.
Together with the University of Warsaw we have created a proprietary online signature tool, which enables you to elevate your business.
- By shortening average transaction time by 54% – you can sign anytime, anywhere, from any device. No need to coordinate meetings, travel to agreed signing places, or to wait for a signee to have access to their computer.
- By allowing you to sign even the longest agreements, consisting of multiple documents in less than 5 minutes – you sign once, and the signature is uploaded to all pages.
- By enabling you to save the planet – you don’t generate any paper waste or carbon footprint associated with travelling to the meeting or sending the printed documents by mail.
- By helping you to save money on printing (often multiple times), posting documents or commuting to the meetings – those costs can accumulate to quite big amounts.
The agreement is sent and signed via the ShareSpace communication dashboard
⇓ After negotiations finish, the Operator uploads their agreement to the platform.
⇓ First one to sign is the Client, then the Operator.
⇓ The designated signees receive access to the signing tool – on the platform or via email.
⇓ The signees place their signature on the special canvas – they can sign by hand, using touchscreen, touchpad or mouse.
⇓ This signature is uploaded on every page of every document sent for signing.
⇓ On the last page of every file full name, company details, time and date is stamped.
Is it safe?
Yes. Our technology is protected by blockchain technology.
Blockchain is a cryptographically secure distributed ledger.
Picture a spreadsheet that is duplicated thousands of times across a network of computers, and each copy is regularly updated. There is no central location – the information exists simultaneously in multiple places making it close to impossible to hack.
What is more:
- blockchain enables digital information to be distributed, but not copied
- each individual piece of data can only have one owner
- data committed to the blockchain can not be changed – once it is added, it cannot be removed
All new pieces of data are added to blocks which are then appended to the end of the chain of blocks (hence the name blockchain). Each new block has information about all previous blocks. That means that once a new block is appended, it is impossible to modify previous blocks.
- it is very easy to spot any tampering – because every attempt to do so results in new blocks being added at the end of the chain, and not the previous blocks being modified.
Is it fully legal?
Yes, in all countries ShareSpace operates, for all types of agreements: service agreements, short-term leases, and even for leases over 1 year.
Continue reading by choosing your country below to see specific regulations for your location: